Packing Quantity : 500 ml per bottle
- BENEFITS : IMPROVES DIGESTION + WEIGHT LOSS + INCREASES IMMUNITY + GOOD FOR SKIN
- This Ghee is Completely processed out of the milk of Indigenous Desi Cows only. Our Farms are currently located in Jalgaon and Kutch where we have Indian Gir cows which graze openly in near by forest. Grazing in open gives them more strength and at the same time they eat natural herbs which in turn add to the milk quality.
- This Ghee is prepared by our traditional Vedic method and is 100% Chemical Free. One Liter Ghee is produced by using 30 milk.
PRICE INCLUDES :
- Free Shipping Charges
- Free Packing.
- Best Before Within 6 Months from the date of packing when stored in a cool and dry place. After 6 months this ghee can be used as ointment for body pains relief.
Vedic or Traditional Process of Producing Ghee in Detail
- First the baby claves feed on their mother cows milk & then the cows happily allow the farmers to milk them from the remaining udder. The milking process is done manually which is the safest way of milking as attaching machines hurt the cows, causing injury and later on infection to their udders.
- Once the milking is done, one drop of butter milk is added to the whole lot of milk and then allowed to convert into curd.
- Then curd is churned to get the Butter & Little amount of butter milk is also released as the by product.
- So 30 liters milk converts into curd. and that gives around 26 – 27 kg of butter which is heated on a low temperature.
- Butter is heated up to a temperature of 450 degree C to give Pure Desi Ghee.
- Later hot ghee cool in the room temperature & is packed in glass bottles & dispatched on order basis.
How to Use
- Add ghee on the hot food preparation like dal, soups, roti, rice, kichadi etc.
- Ghee can also be eated by pasting on roti, different types breads or khakara.
- Can add to make various sweets preparations.
- Ideally ghee should not be heated separately, its always better when added from top of anything which is served hot.
Method of Cows Breeding
- There are Nandi Bulls who mate with Cows naturally. There are no artificial insemination allowed in the cowshed audited by us.
Q ) What is the Order Cycle ?
A ) Delivery Within Mumbai ( When in Stock ) – 2-3 Days. If Not in Stock then at times there is waiting time of 7 – 30 days. So kindly book in advance.
Q ) Why is the taste & color of this ghee different in different season and not the same when ordered again ?
A ) Since the Ghee is produced naturally, there is no chemical formula involved so same color and taste is not guaranteed. Ghee is produced naturally, color and taste will depend upon the fodder they eat. So for example during rainy season since lot of green grass is eaten by the cows, so the color of the ghee will be more golden or yellow and later as the time passes the color is less yellowish.
Q ) Are Gir Cows are only Desi Cows ? Whats is a Desi Cow ? & is the Milk Quality Different of different Desi Cows?
A ) No Gir is not the only Desi Cow in India. There other like Red Sindhi, Sahiwal, Tharparkar, Deoni, Ongole, Rathi plus there are other many breeds in terms of Desi or Indigenous Cows in India. Sahiwal, Gir, Rathi, Tharparkar, and Red Sindhi are the best milking cow breeds in India.
Desi means Cows of Indian Origin or Indigenous Cows : Following are the Key Features of all Desi cows
- Desi Cows are the ones with a Hump on the back which allows to capture vitamin D from the Sun.
- 2 horns on the head.
- Tales are long and hairy.
- They have skin portion hanging below their neck like a fan.
Milk Quality of all the Desi Cows is good. They have a strong protein compound that helps in better digestions, also their milk is rich in calcium and other vitamins and low in fats. Some cows like Gir, Rathi, Sahiwal etc are preferred more due to their high milking capacity & adaptation of regional climate
TO KNOW ABOUT ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION :
1.Call or Whatsapp: 7506006919 OR
2. Simply Click on this link : :